Tailor made training*
Introducing MAC Training Solutions to you.
We are a totally mobile training service going to your business premises to deliver training and assessment services and we are prepared to tailor a training program to suit the compliance requirements of each individual workplace. Part of our service is to develop a training needs analysis for your entire Civil crew and work out the gaps and complete training and assessment in the areas required.
Our branches are in Dysart, Rockhampton, Townsville and Toowoomba with the ability to deliver training anywhere that it is required. In the last year, we have delivered training and assessment services from Ipswich all the way up to Bamaga. Why not let MAC Training Solutions find a solution for your civil construction training needs?
We can offer our students and their employers funded training through the following funding bodies:
User Choice Funding
Queensland and Commonwealth Government Initiative for Apprentices and Trainees
Our delivery under this funding is for:
- RII30815 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations.
Provided by Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ), our delivery under this funding is for:
- Short Courses
- RII30815 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- RII30915 Certificate III in Civil Construction (Stream 4 Road Construction &
- RII40715 Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision
Over the past six years we are proud to have been working closely with the following local governments to keep their workers up to date and meet their training requirements as employers and contract administrators:
- Flinders Shire Council - Hughenden
- Etheridge Shire Council - Georgetown
- Cassowary Coast Regional Council - Innisfail
- Livingstone Shire Council