Asset management conference*
The Fifteenth National Local Government Infrastructure and Asset Management Conference 7-8 June, convened by the Municipal Association of Victoria (MAV).
Continuing the tradition of:
- quality speakers from around Australia
- ‘good practice’ knowledge-sharing, tools and templates to maximise council sustainability
- your Council being able to implement many of the advances presented at this event
- building credibility for local government to demonstrate ‘yes, we do manage our assets very well’
Key focus areas:
- Now it’s all about integrated asset and financial management, supporting efficient service delivery.
- Asset management good practice case studies:
- implementing integrated asset management systems and the associated business processes and behavioural change,
- better ways of doing business by being community-driven,
- winning collaborative practices by groups of councils (Australia and New Zealand),
- leading edge advances in asset management methodologies,
- is your Council really unique?
- Road safety network planning to deliver improved outcomes;
- Rail transport futures;
- Councils and oversize vehicles: issues to be resolved;
- The new heavy vehicle Chain of Responsibility laws;
- Autonomous vehicles: implications for Councils;
- Best practice in stormwater management;
- National Disaster Recovery Funding Reforms: a new approach.
For full event details go to mav.asn.au/events
*Copy supplied by MAV