Plan your professional development in 2017 with the AHRI*
The Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) is the chosen career partner for HR professionals and people managers.
AHRI’s training courses help HR professionals achieve their professional development goals throughout their careers. Build your HR career with AHRI:
AHRI offers you:
- A variety of training formats to suit your career needs, such as e-learning, webinars, short courses, and formal education
- Courses that cover a wide range of HR topics and business skills
- Senior leadership and management courses
- Customised in-house programs to meet your organisation’s and team’s needs and
- Pathways for you to become a certified HR practitioner in Australia.
As Australia’s national association for HR practitioners, AHRI sets the bar for HR practice in Australia through HR certification. AHRI’s HR certification validates your HR skills, knowledge and experience as a HR professional. It also gives businesses greater certainty when selecting HR business partners.
You can become a certified HR practitioner through one of three pathways:
- AHRI Practising Certification Program for mid to senior level HR practitioners
- Senior Leaders Pathway for senior HR leaders and executives
- CIPD Reciprocity Pathway for CIPD Chartered members
Eligibility for each pathway is dependent on your experience and skills.