Australian made road maintenance and construction innovation leaves others in the dustPolycom Stabilising Aid is proving to be increasingly popular among councils and shires and road building authorityís across Australia.
All over the country from the dry remote zones in Western Australia, through the NT and down to South Australia across Victoria and NSW then back up to Queensland, not forgetting Tasmania.
The main reasonís for the Increased uptake of PolyCom are ease of use with standard equipment and easily managed by your existing crews in house. The fact that PolyCom reduces re work due to wet weather damage to roads, coupled with the fact that PolyCom is environment and OHS compliant as well as full on site support by local distributors also provides confidence for our customers.
Victoria and NSW distributor Earthco Projects recently provided PolyCom for
- A large 37 Km footpath construction project in Mildura.
- Road stabilisation contract in poor soil conditions also in Mildura
- In Situ recycling for road patching works in the Alpine region as well as sub grade stabilisation in a ground water affected pavement.
- Unsealed road maintenance in the Gippsland, St Arnaud, Bendigo and Macedon Ranges Area.
- Road maintenance and re sheet deletions on several locations around coastal Victoria.
- Two unsealed runways re surfacing projects in separate locations.
- NSW saw deep patching and road maintenance works performed near Woolongong, Gunnedah and Inverell all with excellent results.
Northern Territory Top Earth Excavations recently provided PolyCom for
- Floodway stabilisation and re construction and also a new sealed road construction in wet ground conditions at Noonamah and Berry Springs.
- A rural unsealed road was treated with PolyCom at Humpty Doo and forthcoming works with PolyCom are planned in the Alice Springs region.
Queensland Distributor Seals Group recently provide PolyCom for
- Yard stabilisation and hardstand surfacing near Gladstone.
- Sub Grade strengthening and gravel stabilisation of several roads near Toowoomba.
- Gas well pad construction and access roads in black soil country near western downs region.
- Hardstand for large industrial complex near Townsville.
- Container yard rebuild of hardstand and unsealed roads near Brisbane.
- Shire road rebuild and strengthening near Greenmount.
- Mine haul road re construction and hardstand stabilising to provide running surface improvements and dust control at Blackwater.
- Mine haul road sub-grade strengthening near Alpha.
Western Australian distributor Betta Roads provided PolyCom for
- Sealed road construction of 5Km near Shark Bay
- Mine site access road construction of 10Km in the Pilbbara Area
- Rural unsealed road in lieu of re sheeting 10Km long in the Mid West region.
- Road maintenance and fl oodway re construction in the Goldfi elds area.
- Tanami road strengthening and re surfacing of an unsealed road.
- Unsealed Airstrip re build in the Southern Goldfields region.
South Australian NGP ROADS recently provided PolyCom for
- Feedlot strengthening treatment in clay conditions to assist in reducing water damage and save on maintenance costs.
- Mine access road improvement in the Roxby area.
- Trucking yard ground improvements and surface strengthening in Port Adelaide.
- Large unsealed factory yard and hardstand area was PolyCom treated to facilitate less water and traffi c damage near Murray Bridge.
- Unsealed road maintenance in the Mid North area.
Local government and state government authorities are witnessing the benefi ts of using PolyCom Stabilising Aid in many areaís where sourcing road materials is becoming diffi cult and costly.
PolyCom enables the use of existing in situ materials in most cases without the need to import new materials, thus saving on transport costís and damage from heavy trucks delivering new materials.
The ability of PolyCom to work well in clayey materials and sub standard soils makes it an ideal choice for stabilising all manner of problems from roads to hardstands and anything in between.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a site visit to ensure you get the most up to date information for your project.1800 790 907 OR www.roadmaker.com.au