2010 Australasian Management Challenge finalists announced
The regional winners of Local Government Managers Australia’s 2010 Management Challenge were announced recently.
The successful team from each State and New Zealand will compete for the Australasian title on 1 and 2 July.
This year, 128 teams were involved in this very successful professional and team development program.
The 2010 regional winners are:
- Scenic Rim Council (representing Queensland)
- Tweed Shire Council (New South Wales)
- Auckland City Council (New Zealand)
- Melbourne City Council (Victoria)
- Charles Sturt City Council (South Australia)
- Subiaco City Council (Western Australia)
- Huon Valley Council (Tasmania).
These teams will travel to Melbourne to compete in the final, which will involve a range of tasks to test and develop their skills in teamwork and capacity building. The tasks have been designed to develop new and improved skills in effective team processes, issue resolution and situational leadership.