21st Women, Management and Work Conference*
Presented by Macquarie University managing constant CHANGE at work, its challenges and implications for employees and employers is the theme of the 21st Women, Management and Work Conference to be held in Sydney on 30–31 July 2009. This interactive conference will flesh out the critical issues in the workplace and will explore a variety of practical solutions.
- Future World of Work
- World Café - roundtable discussion to identify key workplace challenges
- Change Management -case studies
- Managing Change - role play by professional actors with audience participation
- Leading Change is Women’s Business - challenges, lessons and practical tips from an expert panel of speakers
Wendy Harmer will regale us over a 3 course dinner, with an amusing but insightful look at dealing with and overcoming career and life challenges with "The Joke is on me: Working in a Man's World".
Leading speakers include:
- A/Professor John Buchanan, Director, Workplace Research Centre
- Sharan Burrow, President, ACTU
- Dr Dawn Casey, PSM, FAHA, Director, Powerhouse Museum,
- Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston, AC, AFC, Chief of the Defence Force
- Emeritus Professor Mary O’Kane, NSW Chief Scientist and Scientific Engineer
- Heather Ridout, Chief Executive, Australian Industry Group.
Conference Scholarship: is available for a Not-For-Profit organisation.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: register before 22 May 2009 and save 10 per cent.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s conference for an enlightening, highly interactive and engaging experience.
For more information or to register visit www.lmsf.mq.edu.au/wmwc or email email@example.com
*Copy supplied by Macquarie University