Understanding Generation Y’s mindset in the workplace jungle
With Gen Y guru – Peter Sheahan
Peter Sheahan, Gen Y guru and Australia’s popular keynote speaker, will make his final presentation in Melbourne at LGPro’s Customer Service Conference on Friday 23 November at Bayview Eden, Queens Road, Melbourne.
Learn why the 4.5 million upwardly mobile Australians born between 1978 and 1994 are currently the most influential consumer and employee group in the country. Gain a deep understanding of the mindsets that drive their behaviour so you can better attract, manage and engage this generation both as customers and as staff.
Peter Sheahan is a globally recognised expert on Generation Y. Not only is Peter a Gen Y’er himself, but he has worked with more than 100,000 members of this generation in seminars, panel discussions and focus groups across Australia.
Peter’s entertaining and informative session at the LGPro Customer Service Conference will:
- provide an insightful introduction to differences between generations in the workplace
- help managers and leaders identify the biases and blind spots they may have about this generation
- explore how the mindset of Generation Y is trending upwards and how it will redefine how you treat staff and customers
- create a forum for discussion on the issues Generation Y already present to your organisation
- outline some key strategies for dealing with those challenges.
Go to www.lgpro.com.au/events to register and download a brochure or phone LGPro on (03) 9686 3833.