ITCRA (Information Technology Contract & Recruitment Association) is now nine years old and welcomes new members who share its commitment to the recruitment industry.
Membership of ITCRA entitles you to attend its general meetings, to vote and be elected onto the Board at the Annual General Meeting (general members only), to participate in ITCRA training, industry forums and other events, and to enjoy access to the key services and products available to members.
Members of ITCRA are committed to abide by the association’s Code of Conduct. We are proud of our achievements for our industry. Since 2000, with our members’ support we have:
- grown membership of the association to over 200 companies in Australia and New Zealand
- established IT Super as the industry superannuation fund of choice for IT professionals
- provided IT recruiters with IT2 job portal, an industry specific online job board available free to ITCRA members
- increased professional recognition, best practice and ethical standards with the ITCRA Certified Recruitment Professional program
- introduced the ITCRA Liability Insurance scheme with OAMPS and Chubb – providing PI and PL insurance with excellent cover and reasonable rates
- entered into a partnership with the national legal firm Sparke Helmore to provide legal services for members of the association
- appointed leading financial advice group Consultum Financial Advisers (Consultum) as the preferred provider of professional financial advice for its superannuation fund members
- with support from the Australian Government, the groundbreaking National ICT Skills Monitoring System – SkillsMatch system has been established. It is the first step to ensuring that Australian Governments can accurately identify the needs of the IT industry and access
The ITCRA secretariat is instrumental in driving our membership growth, establishing our reputation in the market place and representing our interests with industry and Government bodies.
We warmly commend ITCRA membership to you.
*Copy supplied by ITCRA