RFID – think, and then rethink *
Have you seen the latest Holden Monaro with 40” low profile wooden wagon wheels? I did not think so. Every revolution in technology needs to be coupled with a revolution in thinking; a paradigm shift.
Checkpoint Meto has been ‘paradigm shifting’ with libraries for decades. In 1999 Checkpoint was the first global organisation to introduce a commercial RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) solution for libraries. Since this time, Checkpoint has partnered with hundreds of clients to optimise the benefits of their RFID solutions.
The City of Brimbank Libraries are partnering with Checkpoint Meto for the installation of the RFID Intelligent Library System.
“The use of the Checkpoint self checkout system fits well with our interactive aims, using RFID technology to enable library patrons to check out their own library items easily and efficiently," said Mayor Natalie Suleyman.
Checkpoint Meto is able to deliver comprehensive, cost effective solutions, from traditional theft detection technologies to advanced RFID inventory and identification systems that connect seamlessly with library management systems.
Checkpoint Meto’s full line of products for libraries includes:
- RFID-based Intelligent Library System® (ILS) with simple to use patron self checkout stations, staff station readers for quick and easy check in/ checkout, intelligent exit sensors for enhanced security protection, ergonomically designed hand held portable reader, intelligent RFID Circulation Circuits, and RFID enabled patron cards.
- State of the art radio frequency (RF) and electromagnetic (EM) anti theft systems.
- Full line of RF and EM tags and labels.
- Variety of multimedia security cases.
- Traffic control accessories.
For further information contact Ian Sharrem on 1300 369 338 or visit www.checkpointmeto.com.au to think, then rethink your RFID solution.
* Copy supplied by Checkpoint Meto