Clean technology conference*
The Australian Cleantech sector will meet for the first time at a new National Conference.
The National Clean Technologies Conference and Exhibition (NCTCE) is a new nationally focused two day conference being held on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland that will encompass all clean technology growth areas including energy, waste, water, built environment and transport. The event will play an important role in bringing together all the key stakeholders across the entire industry to drive growth, innovation and investment.
The conference theme is Creating Connections: Building Business and presents a unique platform for the producers, stakeholders and commercial end-users of clean technology to come together.
The program will focus heavily on commercialisation, creating effective business clusters, the potential of the Circular Economy, innovation case studies and success stories, investment/funding channels, innovation and trends.
The event is set to become the place for the Cleantech industry to collaborate, be educated, be inspired, find opportunity and most importantly, do business.
Attendees at the conference will:
- Hear from international and national leaders from the cleantech industry with real world experience.
- Discover new technology in waste, water, energy, transport and built environment.
- Explore how we can create healthy, resilient and sustainable places and spaces for people to live and work.
- Find out how regional Australia can take advantage of the rapidly growing clean technology sector.
- Learn about commercialising and deploying new cleantech innovation and developing successful partnerships.
With over 250 delegates, 40 exhibitors and 55 speakers, the program includes local study tours, workshops and two full days of conference sessions. From startups to established players from across Australia and internationally, meet, learn and be inspired by the change makers and innovators.
Running from 29-31 May 2019 at The Events Centre, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, registrations are open at
For further information including a list of speakers, visit the website or call 1300 878 815
*Copy supplied by National Clean Technologies Conference