2019 Infrastructure and Asset Management Conference*
The 2019 Infrastructure and Asset Management Conference will be held on Thursday 6 June and Friday 7 June at Rydges Melbourne Hotel in Melbourne’s central business district.
This will be the sixteenth conference and will continue the tradition of including inspiring speakers from around Australia and overseas.
The conference will offer ‘good practice’ knowledge sharing to improve council sustainability, and provide actions you can implement at your council.
The conference will also include case studies on responsive and integrated service, asset and financial planning, and credible reporting to stakeholders, in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
This year’s conference highlights will include: the challenge of integrated planning across the organisation; using smart technology to transform planning and service delivery; stretching asset management performance to deliver better services and community outcomes; stormwater sustainability: the new frontier; and the future of mobility.
Keynote speakers are:
- John Comrie - Director, JAC Comrie Pty Ltd (South Australia)
- Michael Kennedy OAM - Professor of Practice, Monash Institute of Transport Studies, Monash University (Victoria)
- Kevin Crutchley - Resource Efficiency Manager, Christchurch City Council (New Zealand)
- Dawn Inglis - Manager, Waikato Road Asset Technical Accord (RATA) (New Zealand)
- Various sponsor and exhibitor opportunities are available at the conference.