Human Resources Conference*
Registration is now open for Australia’s HR event of the year.
Don’t miss the AHRI National Convention and Exhibition which will be held in Melbourne in August this year. Be inspired at this flagship event for the human resources (HR) and business community which will feature global business leaders and thinkers on the big issues facing HR and business, including Lynda Gratton, Charles Handy, Genevieve Bell and Peter Cheese FCPHR.
The convention includes a two-day main program, Public Sector HR Conference, HR Tech Conference, workshops, networking events and Australia’s largest HR exhibition.
The dedicated Public Sector HR Conference will feature high profile public sector leaders and HR practitioners who will discuss HR issues pertinent to the public sector.
Every year, thousands of attendees from around the globe gather to hear from the biggest names in HR and business and take advantage of the abundant opportunities to network and connect.
Speakers on the National Convention program include:
- Lynda Gratton – global expert on the interface between people and organisations
- Charles Handy – one of the world’s greatest management visionaries
- Peter Cheese FCPHR – Chief Executive Officer, CIPD
- Genevieve Bell – cultural anthropologist and technologist
- Herminia Ibarra – one of the world’s most influential HR and management thinkers
- Toby Walsh – world-renowned professor on AI
Register for one, two, three or all four days of the convention and customise your experience.
The AHRI National Convention and Exhibition will be held from 28-30 August 2018 at the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre.
Early bird registration is now open, so register and save at ahri.com.au/convention
* Copy supplied by AHRI